Friday, August 10, 2012

Taco Tuesday! A Casual Nite Out

During the week I'm gun-ho on getting my workouts in so I usually dress in workout gear or something super casual & comfy! Rarely do I get a chance to hang out on a weekday, but last week my Godsis invited me out to $2 Taco&Tequila Tuesday at Rosie O'Gradys!! I'm glad I went too!! The environment wasn't really my cup of tea but the tacos were DELISH & the Margaritas were ON POINT!! I got a few eyebrow raising stares from some caucasion men (sorry not interested) but unfortunately I was ready 2go after hearing "I can't stand Obama" & other slandering remarks about African Americans from a group of white people at the bar! For that reason I will never go there again however they were not able to ruin my nite!
I wore a green hi/lo cotton skirt from Target (L $16.99) & my fav denim sleeveless top from Old Navy (XL $10.99) cute & comfy!! I've remixed this skirt with almost every shirt in my wardrobe...it's all about how u rock it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment