Sunday, August 12, 2012

Breakfast Everyday???

I use to dread getting up every day...mornings & I never really were cool! I could never make it to my first hour classes in high school, most of the time I'm speeding to make it to work on time (sorry) & now I have a Dr telling me I need to try to eat something (the bulk of my daily calories) every morning! Ugh...
Now into my 7th month of lifestyle change, I'm sorta kind of used to having some type of breakfast. One of the keys to healthy weight loss is your metabolism!! Grabbing fruit, a protein bar or an egg will give you the energy you need to burn calories faster than you would if you skipped bf & ate nothing at all...or even worse if you grabbed calorie packed donuts or fast food.
I didnt have to work this particular day so I had a little extra time to prepre myself a nice breakfast...
Omelette (2 eggs, leaf spinach, tomato, onion, green pepper, provolone cheese) *6 weight watchers pts*
Red Seedless Grapes *0 ww pts*
Low Sodium Bacon (1 1/2 slices) *2 ww pts*
Del Monte Grapefruit Slices *2 ww pts*

After I ate basically everything on my plate..I was pretty much full for the ret of the day. Days where I'm able to cook and prepare large healthy breafasts' come rarely. Most days I'm grabbing a Nutrigrain bar or a banana, a boiled egg, cup of coffee & I'm set. Whatever the choice is, just CHOOSE TO EAT BREAKFAST! By making a healthy choice it's even better!! Start your day off right & see those pounds disappear!!

No comments:

Post a Comment